Successful innovation management is difficult to implement because it is a system and needs to be managed up, down and across the organization.
Similar to marketing, finance or human resources, Innovation Management is a business discipline. Getting higher returns from the innovation processes, systems, and software you already have requires trained leaders who can work across the organization.
Innovation requires Innovation Management. Innovation Management requires leaders and managers will the skills and confidence to execute.
Without innovation, organizations fade.
Global trends, changing customer needs, emerging technologies and other forces come from all directions to disrupt the status quo. Winning in this environment requires innovation – creating and capturing new value in new ways.
Don’t assume innovation will happen naturally.
Demand results and equip your leaders and managers with the skills and confidence to manage innovation across and beyond your organization.
Software, money and suggestion boxes don’t innovate.
People innovate. Gary Hamel said it best: “in the absence of a cadre of extensively trained and highly skilled innovators, much of the investment in innovation enablers will simply be wasted.”
IXL Center can help.
We have worked with organizations based on every continent to create and capture greater value from innovation — if you need to get better results from your innovation efforts, we can help you move the needle. Here is why we can help you and your organization:
- Decades of expertise in innovation and training
- 35+ years of thought leadership in the field of innovation
- Proven experience building innovation management capabilities
- Clear focus on the practical innovation skills and tools
- Action learning around organization's challenges with our unique Know-How To-Do pedagogy
- Globally recognized by GIM Institute and MBA-accredited credentials