IXL Consulting gives you the opportunity to create your own career path and share in the building of a great firm. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to the email designated for the open position below.
IXL Center, center of Innovation Excellence and Leadership is a fast-growing, firm at the intersection of innovation, strategy and management. IXL Consulting’s ambition is bold and unique. We believe there is a better way to help companies innovate. Our approach enables Fortune 500 companies to build capabilities while targeting new opportunities and building new businesses.
Our leaders bring decades of innovation consulting, management education and technology experience to the table. We require talented and passionate leaders that want to generate breakthrough impact for our clients and accelerate the growth of IXL Consulting. We can provide a unique opportunity to work closely with innovation leaders at IXL and leading client organizations across three continents.
All candidates should provide to our organization:
- A passion for learning, building new things and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- The desire to be audacious, anticipate what needs to get done and to finish what you start.
- The ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfortable leading and following in non-hierarchical organizations.
- Capacity to work in multidisciplinary and culturally diverse teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in a career with IXL Center, send us your cover letter and resume.
Develop a business platform enabling international investors and entrepreneurs to explore new U.S. market opportunities and “go-international” through company’s global capabilities.
Duties will include:
- Create and implement innovation policies and strategies,
- Manage daily operations,
- Prepare budget estimates including forecasting future business needs, and
- Direct and manage financial accounts and records.
In working with investors and entrepreneurs to facilitate investment in Boston area and other projects, he will act as the liaison between the project and the investor.
Limited domestic and international travel required.
Minimum Requirements include a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent; plus at least one year of experience in successfully assisting international investors to enter the U.S. market.
Location: IXL Center, Inc., 110 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02141
Apply by mail: Milagros Masini, Principal, IXL Center, Inc., 110 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02141